By mandm - 24/09/2013 21:01 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, I had to explain to my son why it is not okay to slap old women's butts. He's 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 243
You deserved it 4 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm really not sure how you can get to 16 and NOT know that.

Comments

So it's ok to slap a woman's butt as long as she's not old? Sa-weeeet!

C'mon guys, don't be so hard on him. I bet the grannies are taking it as a compliment and lovin' it.

happyfingers 15

Or they're really creeped out and probably a bit upset that some stupid teenager thinks it's okay to just go and put his hands on them. If anyone besides my boyfriend touches me, I don't care how old either of us are, Ima smack 'em. People need to learn to keep their hands to themselves.

Fitzinator1995 13

maybe he just does it to make you mad

Young Granny Hunter, using youth to hunt MILFs passed their prime. Interesting strategy.

happyfingers 15

Could you define "old?" Like, how old are we talking? Twice his age old? Could be your grandparent old?

Does it matter? Unless you're asking because assaulting someone above a certain age carries additional charges, assault is assault.

Teach him fast, do not send an adult out into the world who thinks it's OK to assault women.

To assault ANYONE. Granted, if he tried that on a guy he'd probably need help finding his teeth, but seriously.

GILF? Grandma I'd like to...well, you know the rest.