By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 115
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

No, no it's not. What kind of 25-year-old wants to look 16?

Caayouteepie 0

in this society, youngers better than older.

Well, see, with 16 and such comes the stigma of being a stupid teen, or in OP's case a little *****. That is why it's not a compliment.

Hell, if you learned to keep your legs closed, you won't be a mother at 16, 25, or 95...

oh shit farside u win. maybe thats why the old bitch is , well, bitchy

this is actually to Farside's and also beastly13's posts.....Amen lol

Reyo 2

That's when you show her your wedding ring since you CLEARLY had the baby when you were married, and thus responsible enough to have one and not with some possible fleeting romance, right?

trust me looking young will really come in handy when you are in your mid 30's or so, this isnt a fml at all

Personally, i think the OP should've went off at the old bitch. Uncalled for violence FTW!

^ agreed. you should start looking older though if it's an fml fo ya xD

atleast when she's 40 she'll look 31 ;)

Tweety122888 0
YANKSFAN4EVER 0

25 is still kinda of young so I kinda agree with her.

Your early 20's is a perfect time to start raising a family. That way you don't have to leave your, hopefully, secure job later on. your kids will be old enough to be taken care of by others while you can provide them with a future.

hawtchick111 0

what's wrong with not being married and having a baby? prude..

It's frankly none of her business. People like this annoy the **** out of me.

Ever123 0
infaith 5

Amen 284.... And they said the old were wise... all the old woman did was criticized, and assumed... the old woman is a sturborn bitch IMO. you did nothing wrong OP :)

Reyo - You're just as bad as the old lady. **** you. You don't know her situation and even if you did, you have no right to judge what's right or wrong.

sux. heres a waffle (>'')># spread the word!

alex_vik 0
WhatANoob 0

[]<("<) there's some maple syrup / pringles / a brick to go with ya waffle :D

Her, have a juice box! (it's 100% juice cus it's AWESOME) (&gt;")&gt;[|]

I don't get it... How is that a waffle? Or maple syrup? Or a juice box? And what does this have to do with the fml?

BaDumTsss_fml 23

Should have kicked the bitch down, then do a choke-hold on her neck with your legs. Or ignored her and continued on with your day. You probably would have forgot about it within ... an hour..?

Three seconds if she is a goldfish..................which i'm prety sure she is.

go_rangers 0

There is more than one type of memory. There are people with brain lesions or surgery (google HM) that cannot form new memories about facts, so if you meet him and leave the room and come back in, he will have no memory of having met you before. But their procedural memory is intact... they can remember how to do things. HM learned to play the piano after his surgeries, even though he didn't remember ever being taught how to play the piano. I'd imagine the goldfish phenomenon is similar. :)

Aw. Well, hopefully you corrected her! Rude people like that deserve to be put in their places.

stupiddumbblonde 0

ehhhh that was a compliment. I think. bahahahhahah

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

deanna_marie 0

Amen to that... I'd have told her off.

I know! She can't just go assuming things.

Even though that was ridiculously rude of her, I don't see how this is an FML--you were just told you look nine years younger than you are.

dudeitsdanny 9

That's not a compliment till you're 27 and look 18 =) But OP: The woman's a dumbass. You should have gone Chuck Norris on her ass

greenltrn2003 0

dude, you just set this up to be the best comment stream ever. s'go! Did you know Chuck Norris has counted to infinity ....twice.

Chuck Norris beat the Mona Lisa in a staring contest. (I made that up) Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door. Chuck Norris once won a game of connect four in three moves.

dinosaursmoo 0

So what if Jesus could walk on water? Chuck Norris can swim through land.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all time. It helped him win the World Series of Poker despite holding just a joker, a get out of jail free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs and a green #4 from the game Uno.

Spitfire86 0

LMAO, ok THAT one was awesome!

There's a joke that says when Chuck Norris falls in water he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris. This is ridiculous. Everyone knows Chuck Norris doesn't fall.

Chuck Norris Facts died for me when he got so stupid about the one about evolution. "Yeah that's funny BUT YOU KNOW THE LORD ALL MIGHTY GOD..."

Darrus 0

God: Let there be light! Chuck Norris: Say Please!

TedFreakingBundy 0

the boogieman checks his closet for chuck norris.

greenltrn2003 0

#54,61 rotfl...never heard those before Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

You know how they say if you die in your dream then you will die in real life? In actuality, if you dream of death then Chuck Norris will find you and kill you.

bunnywuffles 0

Superman has a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

greenltrn2003 0

If Chuck Norris dies it wont be because of weakness...it'll only be because he's never tried it before

greenltrn2003 0

Downside...she called you a *****. Upside you still look like jailbait! I say take it as a win and get a plaid miniskirt

MoonyIce 0

I sure hope you set her straight. Seriously, I wouldn't let someone walk away after saying something like that to me.