By Anonymous - 16/11/2014 03:44 - Australia

Today, I had to endure my father going on a sexist rant about how women shouldn't be allowed to go to university because it's "unrealistic" since "all women" become stay-at-home mums. This is the same man who threatened to kick me out if I dropped out of uni. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 607
You deserved it 2 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaroAurelia 12

"All" women become stay at home mums? What bass-ackwards world does he live in?

As if being a stay-at-home mom is something wrong. At least you can prove him how wrong he is.

Comments

Were you raised as a boy and given action figures instead of dolls?

Well considering that her dad is sexist, I would say no

aleahlioness 15

I don't know why you and others are referring to OP as "she." Their gender wasn't revealed. To me, it makes more sense that OP would be male due to the father's threatening them if they dropped out, yet also saying that women shouldn't go to uni. But we can't be sure.

#42, I assumed OP was a woman because when OP said that the father was the same man who threatened to kick her out if she dropped university, I thought it was to be ironic, which would only make sense if OP was a girl.

As if being a stay-at-home mom is something wrong. At least you can prove him how wrong he is.

CaroAurelia 12

"All" women become stay at home mums? What bass-ackwards world does he live in?

Maybe he thinks you're taking university style home-ec classes

aruam365 24

Some people need smacked in the face with a big dose of reality.

The last girl ended up with a condom full of sperm. Reality is gross sometimes.... Completely agree though.

I bet-- You ain't seen nothing yet, b-b-b-baby. Wait for the mother of all rants when you do plan on having children.

I think someone needs to "drop" his ass..