Family values

By this is impossible - 05/01/2016 00:21 - United States - Norristown

Today, my dad sat me and my sister down and give us a "talk". More like an angry irrational rant. He forbade us from being gay, marrying a Muslim or a black person, demanded kids from both of us, and threatened to disown us if we didn't. Where's my free will? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 454
You deserved it 2 420

Same thing different taste

Comments

Father: "What is this word 'free will'? I've never heard it before"

What are you, a charity case? Pay for your goddamn will like everyone else.

Father: Freewill? What is that? A new fangled pokemon?

I hope Hilary gets it so we can find out about the aliens

BuckNekkid 22

It's either accidentally past tense or the primaries that I'm not sure have happened yet because I can't vote in them, even though I can vote in the general election (that's stupid)

Actually if you can vote in the general, you can vote in the primary. You can get your voting license early if you can prove you can vote in the general

You do have to register pretty much now, though. So get on that.

1) Ignore him, he's an idiot, be with the one with whom you fall in love. 2) How can anyone have voted for Trump when we haven't even had the primary election yet?

I think you should live your life how you want :)

I think you should suck DEEZ NUTS! HA GADEEEEEEEM!

corky1992 33

Um are you 9? Talk about an immature response..but I agree #5. Live life in a way that'll make you happy. Your happiness is more important.

sorry but your father is a dick. guess you need to pick: your happiness or his control over you. sorry OP

OP's dad is trying to compensate for what he doesn't have

savagetitan 13

Well at least they have a father in their life that seems to care.

he wants OP to have a good life whether or not what he said is right, it shows more care than just leaving him/her to do anything he/she pleases

Being that controlling is not caring, it's selfish. A good parent should be supportive and understanding above all else.

Wow, sounds like something set him off. There has to be more to this story... Can we get a follow up OP?

Let him disown you.. who would want a father who doesn't respect their choice anyways? I don't know how close you are with him, but if you're told something like this I'd assume not very.

BloodyGlass 10

So I guess both you and your sister are going to be disowned in the future, sounds like a fair trade to get away from that psycho. Don't worry, my dad threw me out of his house over a cup of spilled milk, good riddence.

Exactly. Move out and get a job. Then you can be gay and marry a black Muslim!

Even if he isn't gay, he should bring home a black guy once he's out of the house. Instant end to a foul relationship. Good luck, OP. Remember, just cus you're related to someone, doesn't mean you have to stay around them.

I hope both of you don't depend to much on him so you won't have to follow those "rules".