By Anonymous - 31/10/2009 19:40 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a terrible stomach bug. I quickly jumped off the toilet and crouched over the bowl. I vomited with such force that I splashed the shitty water back into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 765
You deserved it 6 742

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CH33RL34D3R 0

THAT's when the shit hits the fan...

Comments

Joeboy777 0

god thats bad, oh well. ur life sux like mine. (no offense) but really, thats bad. i hate when things splash at you in the toilet.

get a friggin bucket. they sell them at the dollar store so yes you can afford one. keep it in the bathroom for such emergencies, and also for cleaning the floor. you do wash your bathroom floor don't you?

That's why I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sit on the toilet and vomit in the trash can.

When I read " I quickly jumped off the toilet and crouched over the bowl. I vomited with such force...." I thought that she was going to say she crapped all over the place. Haha. But at the OP; That really sucks. I feel bad for you. But as #13 said, you should've puked in the trash can.

I, too, thought it was going to end with her ******** because of the force.

Mata_Hari 0

How does the moderating system work again? Cause I remember saying no to this one...

Well, your vote obviously isn't the only one that counts. Lots of users vote on the FMLs, then the staff members pick the ones to actually go on the site. Representative democracy.

You should stand up and do it and watch dat shit bounce in the air.

Guitarist45 0

ouch. double whammy. did you puke again??

the smell alone with your face emersed in the bowl should have made you to forcefully vomit, was there corn in there?