By Noname - 17/03/2009 20:35 - United States

Today, I had a gymnastics meet. I thought I was done with my period, but when I was up on the beam warming up my routine, one of my coaches called me down and told me that I apparently wasn't. My coach goes around asking my teammates moms if they had any pads. My dad caught this all on tape. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 889
You deserved it 7 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and #4, shut up you dont have a right to call any of it gross until you actually have to experience it. which you wont considering you're a guy, an arrogant and ignorant one.

agh! feel so bad for you. my periods pretty crazy too. i remember about 2 years ago i thought mine had ended too, and i got up from my seat in class and when i was about to sit back down i noticed the people around me staring at me. i looked down and my seat was all red and smudged with blood. yikess.. but then again, at least it wasnt caught on tape.....

Comments

Nature happens and mistakes happen. Your coach asked the mothers, they would sympathize, and as for the video...it's your dad--he changed your diapers.

@21- i swim too and yaa soo thankful that we are always in the water I just finished my period and i hav JO's on fridayy-soo happy it ended but thanks to this FML i might wear something just in case!

HomeBurger 0

lol, further proof that PMS is a social construct. I'd be saying FML in that case, too.

Yikes, you should have worn them for just one more day to make sure.

snow_cloak 0

Now your dad will bring this up over and over...

gimpordie 0

ahhh/ew to wearing a tampon when youre not actually on your period. i dont think you should do that....

I compete gymnastics too, but luckily, that has never happened to me.

theoldGP 0

#2 it clearly states that it was caught on tape. wow you can't remember four sentences.. what a dumbass and back to the OP. that sucks for you girl. i feel for ya

lackofsanityx 0

uhh i'm pretty sure they were talking about what happened to themselves.

theoldGP 0

btw noname has so many diff FMLs with diff stories i think all of his/her's are fake.