By OwMyBalls - 12/02/2012 06:17

Today, I had a debate with my girlfriend about whether giving birth or getting kicked in the balls hurts more. It ended up with her kicking me in the balls. I was the one who said giving birth hurt more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 035
You deserved it 6 496

Same thing different taste

Comments

Vaginabutter 15

if you do some googling, some genius actually discovered geting kicked in the ball does have a higher pain level, but is shorter time than giving birth.

Then say nothing and only LOOK like a dumbass.

AceArctic 4

Giving birth probably hurts more, but happens less often than getting kicked in the balls, so it all evens out.

theladyofepic 3

Even if they somehow did hurt the same amount, which is not true, giving birth can last for hours or days- my brother forgets he's even been kicked in the balls within the hour. Women can and do die in childbirth- mostly guys cry a bit, maybe throw up and then move on. (Women's hipbones force themselves out of socket for this- it hurts.)

I thought passing a kidney stone was just as painful — if not worse than — birth…?

MsMeiriona 2

Kidney stone is said to be the worst pain either gender can experience, far worse than childbirth.

Yes, feel free to slap anyone who says that kidney stones aren't nearly as bad as childbirth. Lightly. Slap lightly. I'm generally against violence.

horizontalline 18

Both are awful. End of story.

Wow, I would never kick my boyfriend in the balls, no matter how mad I was. FYL OP for having a girlfriend that had her cake and got to eat it too.

She wanted you to change your mind so she was right.