By Anonymous - 19/04/2012 14:14 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, I had a conversation about how Victoria Beckham ate fruit salad for her birthday, as if it was an important subject. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 455
You deserved it 24 860

Same thing different taste

Comments

First of all, who the hell is Victoria Beckham? Is she that football player's wife or something? Second of all, maybe if you got your nose out of those gossip magazines and into a newspaper you might have less trivial conversations.

This man has said everything that needs to be said.

I appreciate you agreeing with me, however it would have been even better if you got my gender right.

dbt88 15

Posh Spice! That's all I ever cared about her for anyway.

She was posh spice? I thought she was just a washed up actress who happened to be married to David..

I ate a poptart for breakfast at school. You now have another topic

Torva_fml 16

That's unhealthy though. :(

Don't you know that poptarts are the devil's rice cake???

The tabloids are running out of things to print it seems...unless...how the hell did you find this out? You stalker.

That's what I was thinking. Even tabloids have better things to print, like what Lady GaGa was wearing to her last public appearance.

The tabloids are only now "running out" of stuff to bullshit about? I was under the impression that happened years ago.

^...ok, wise guy. I only meant that instead of printing some scandal, there was an "article" about what she ate on her birthday. Probably not, but whatever.

Is that not an important subject? I can think of few things more exciting than a soccer player's wife's birthday meal.

Wait- she had fruit salad instead of a cake!?

It's Victoria Beckham. It's impressive that she ate anything in the first place. Cake is simply out of the question.

once a year though? shit, that sucks!!! she NEEDS to eat cake, should have had my slice today, instead of me bwahahhaaa, no freaking way I eat fruit on MY damn bday

xIBleedPurplex16 0

Justin Bieber is amazing his abs(;

challan 19

Did she eat it off of David's naked body? Yummy.