By pmony - 02/02/2012 02:48 - United States

Today, I got stuck in a revolving door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 355
You deserved it 9 717

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheRealBruce 12

Oh noo! How did you manage that one? Are you one of those people who accidentally locks their keys outside of the car?

flockz 19

this is my secondary reason for always having a small bottle of lube on me at all times.

Comments

brightside of all this, you didnt slam anything on your trip. (anyone else hit a word instead of the spacebar and in the attempt to delete it add more unneeded words, on toich screen that is)

Did you get out or did you write this FML from inside the revolving door?

The key is to keep pushing. Works wonders.

That akward moment when you get stuck in a revolving door...

btnhdude 0

If you're stuck in a revolving door... It's obviously an awkward moment.

jerseyboy732 16

I get around round round round I getta..... FUHHH

GoW_Chick 14

Did you get to do the whole comedic "trapped in a revolving door" movie montage with background music and all? If so then it would've been worth the hassle.

perdix 29

So, exactly how fat are you? Or are you stuck in the dynamic way where you go round and round because you're afraid to jump out. Just because the system works like a push (reel) lawn mower, doesn't mean it's going to slice you in half.

Today, I shat a staple. FML. There are a lot.

skyttlz 32

I believe the shortest is "Today, Michael Jackson died. FML" Three words (besides the needed Today and FML)

Been there, done that! At least you got out safely (I hope)!