By PerpetuallyHappy - 25/09/2012 23:20 - United States - Rochester

Today, I got sent to the principal's office because my Dad decided that instead of signing his name, he would sign, "Ms. Bigtits", because he wanted to make sure the teachers were paying attention to what their students handed in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 884
You deserved it 1 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

desireev 17

Well, if the teacher wasn't paying attention before, she definitely is now! Better make sure you got the right answers. FYL, OP!

Well it's not like you can personally get in trouble for something your dad did. A trip to the principal's office sounds like a free pass out of the classroom. Yay!(:

MrBond007_fml 6

I used to get in trouble so often in school that the principle and I became pretty good friends. We used to just kick it in his office every time I got kicked out of class. No bull shit.

perdix 29

Tell your principal that's his stage name.

trippythehippy 6

You have to admit he's got a point... Personally I like his style!

Pardon my ignorance, but unless you're handing in a waiver for a class trip, what would your parents need to sign for you to hand in? I never experienced anything like that in my school system, and I'm only three years out of high school.

MsMourningStar 22

Some teachers print out grade reports and require them to be signed by a parent and returned. There is also the random papers the school board or just the school in general has parents fill out and sign.

All right, thanks for educating me! I went to a few different high schools and never came across anything like that, so maybe it's an American thing?

i know in elementry the kids to to have crap signed every day

MsMourningStar 22

Ahh yeah, it's deffinately an American thing.

SApprentice 34

Did your dad accept responsibility, or just leave you to suffer? Either way, that sucks.

HeyArnold91 8

You'll look back years from now and think that was awesome ;)