By warp_routine - 31/03/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I got on an elevator with a woman and her child. I was the first one on. When she stepped on, the capacity alarm went off. As she left she told her daughter that's why fat people shouldn't be allowed in public. I'm 145 lbs. She was twice my size. I got called fat by a hippopotamus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 200 909
You deserved it 13 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bluecoconuts 0

Should have threatened to call the zoo.

shes just trying to make herself feel better dont sweat it

Comments

bkim0515 0

to all the geniuses that think they proved this true by saying "luggage", the lightest passenger elevators carry 1000 pounds. that means that even if the lady were 300-400 pounds and the child were lets say 145 (we'll assume she's the same as you), thats still 310-410 pounds of luggage to be carrying around. sorry i don't believe you but if it actually is true (which means the lady was probobly too fat to actually be walking...) that is pretty effed up!

I've seen plenty of elevators that can't carry 1000lbs. they're just pretty old. elevators are not a recent invention.

throwing_bricks 0

haha fat denial, i wouldn't care, they probably gorged themselves with dairy queen when they got off.

I hope that after she said that you just stared at her for ten seconds, then poked her in her gunt.

stardust1035 3

That's called trying to save face in front of your kid. She was so miserable with herself that she was trying to piss you off too. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you

Hahahahahahaha. Not an FML because of the whale. Should've been like, bitch, put down the fork before you say shit like that.

theswarm666x 1

i've noticed a lot of people who are 300#+ calling other people fat. it always makes me laugh. just remember, you are just better then them.

I'm waiting for the FML: Today my daughter and I got on the elevator when the capacity alarm went off. To save face, I called the other person on the elevator fat, even though he wasnt', and got off, totally embarrassing myself and looking like an idiot. FML.

145 lbs is alot, then I look at it in KG, it's 65kg, was she blind aswell?

i agree with 143... 145 is freaking alot hahaha. unless you're like over 6 foot tall then its alright i guess... : /