By studentdriver828 - 12/06/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, I got my drivers license suspended until I am 18 for driving without a license. Where was I driving to? My last day of Drivers Ed. The high school where I take Drivers Ed. classes at is across the street from my house. I gave up 3 years of driving to drive 100 feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 421
You deserved it 104 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserved it. why couldn't you just walk 100 feet. it's not hard

Walk! Better for you, better for our environment!

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0

YDI, you lazy bastard. Why not just walk?

Lindsay46789 0

That's just silly. Why would you drive to driver's ed? I'm sure the teacher wouldn't have appreciated you driving without your license. Obviously, you fail driver's ed (it's about following the rules of the road)!

hannakin 16

My driving instructor encouraged me to drive without a license before the test.

Isn't it illegal to drive without a licence?

KwitIt 0

I didn't get my license until I was 19, and not because I got my permit suspended. Those three years will go by fast, and when worse comes to worse, you can always bum rides off friends.

lingfeng 0

It sucks, but you should have known better...

STVader 0

LOL You're retarded, how do you get pulled over like that? I've driven plenty of times past my license's restrictions. I guess a driver that's still in drivers ed is highly noticeable...

Go take a lap... Lo mereces pen****!!!!

snake_Girl85 0

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that they had to provide their own cars... Which is kind of stupid but entirely possible. If that's the case, FYL for sure and try to fight it. Though even so, it's still illegal, even for 100 feet. Why chance it when you could just make your instructor walk the extra 100 feet back to your driveway?

Why would you drive to your driving course? Since you got pulled over, you didn't have a licensed driver with you for your learner's permit and obviously you don't have a license... wouldn't the instructor expel you for that? #4 - the course would provide a car... driving school cars have a brake and sometimes a steering wheel on the passenger side for the instructor.