By billiams15 - 06/05/2012 21:57 - United States - Katy

Today, I got my colonoscopy results back. I had hoped they'd show what's been causing my stomach pains for the last few weeks, but instead it turns out that my colon is healthy and normal. I basically got cornholed for no goddamn reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My colonoscopy results showed that I had crohn's disease. If you're unhappy with yours, let's trade

Comments

"And this is a picture of my duodenum..."

That's through an endoscopy where you can see that.

Hopefully you enjoyed the surgilube jelly that was shoved up your tight asshole!!!

I feel your pain, OP, both figuratively and literally. They put me through all sorts of unpleasant tests just to say, "Hell if I know!" Now I just get terribly sick for a few days out of the blue, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Fun stuff, huh? :/

Did they check your gallbladder? Ask for a Hidascan. Or at the very least, an ultrasound of your gallbladder. I was sick constantly for over a year, always thought it was a bug and I had a weak immune system. Turned out I had gallbladder sludge that finally was discovered after I had a gallstone. Hidascan showed my gb function at 22% and I had it removed 3 weeks later. SOOOO much better!!!

I was going to make a gay joke here, butt **** it.

tinkx22 6

Would u have been happy if there was something wrong?? Get over it ur lucky to be healthy

I'm not sure if that would be a fml or ydi?

LesCDeal 6

You got peace of mind! That's priceless!

shrdlu 28

I'm due for my first colonoscopy soon. I'm really hoping for the same results you got from yours.

I'm sure many people would be over the moon happy to get your results! Suck it up, would you rather have cancer?

When I was newly diagnosed with what I have (age 13) I was so frustrated because they didn't, and still don't know a lot about it, anyways I asked if it was cancer, and my surgeon said that he wished it was, because they know how to treat that, and they know what to treat that with. My problem, they don't really know what to do, so in some ways I think it would have been better/easier if I had cancer.