By billiams15 - 06/05/2012 21:57 - United States - Katy

Today, I got my colonoscopy results back. I had hoped they'd show what's been causing my stomach pains for the last few weeks, but instead it turns out that my colon is healthy and normal. I basically got cornholed for no goddamn reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My colonoscopy results showed that I had crohn's disease. If you're unhappy with yours, let's trade

Comments

Honestly, get the **** over it. I dont think you understand the severity of what could be there. When I was 14 in a matter of 6 months i was diagnosed with UC, had at leadt 5 hospital stays, two blood transfusions, and eventually had my entire colon taken out. Due to complications i was in and out of the hospital every week for the first month after my first surgery. Luckily they decided to go ahead with the next surgery which went ok. After my second surgery things still werent better and another 5 months later i hadYou should be glad that they didnt find anything and stop complaining about it. The fact that they didnt find anything means that its likely you dont have a disease, just an infection in your upper gi tract. Fyi this means you'll probably have to have an upper endoscopy. If i could go through at least 15 conoscopies in a year where half the time thu dont know whether its an infection or my UC and Im unnecessarily put on drugs tht dont do anything, you can get through one goddamned colonoscopy where they dont find anything. Never have I ONCE complained about what I went through and you need to ******* shut up and be glad its not what I have or worse. Shit happens. Get over it.

There's probably nothing wrong with you. Stop wasting taxpayers money on investigations and start living a healthy lifestyle (exercise daily, healthy diet, stop worrying about your bowels)! You'll feel better!

This one reads to me like "I'm healthy. FML"

Meh. Colonoscopies are really not that bad. You're in a twilight sleep so it's not like you know what's going on, and when you wake up it's not like your ass hurts or feels stretched out. The only bad part of the whole thing is having to drink so much Miralax mix. I had one, they didn't find anything wrong, and then the doctors moved onto the next possibility.

XxHoodieBearxX 5

Oh sorry for being healthy. Next time tell them to find cancer or something else more interesting.

Honestly, get the **** over it. I dont think you understand the severity of what could be there. When I was 14 in a matter of 6 months i was diagnosed with UC, had at least 5 hospital stays, two blood transfusions, and eventually had my entire colon taken out. Due to complications i was in and out of the hospital every week for the first month after my first surgery. Luckily they decided to go ahead with the next surgery which went ok. After my second surgery things still werent better and another 5 months later i had another surgery. You should be glad that they didnt find anything. If I can get through 15 conoscopies in one year, you can go through one goddamned colonoscopy where they dont find anything. Shit happens. Get over it

robert76 5

Seriously dude, that sucks. But it doesn't warrant your response to OP. Yeah, f your life, but that doesn't mean people who don't have problems as bad as yours don't have the right to be upset by them. My grandfather has skin cancer. I was recently diagnosed with psoriasis. So, by your logic, because my grandfather has a significantly worse skin condition than I do I can't be upset about mine. Dude, get off your high horse. Seriously!

You could have celiac disease. Stomach pain is a ridiculously difficult thing to diagnose.

fuckmebutdontfml 16

welcome to the last 4 months of my life

fuckmebutdontfml 16

I agree Crohn's is bad but I would swap with you anyday because at least you're getting treatment, OP and me are just suffering without being able to get help because the cause isn't obvious...I am actually suspected of Porphyria...GL with your pain though

fuckmebutdontfml 16

I don't know what happened, this was an answer to number 6

Are you getting enough sleep? Chronically tired people, especially people who work night shifts have stomach pains.