By billiams15 - 06/05/2012 21:57 - United States - Katy

Today, I got my colonoscopy results back. I had hoped they'd show what's been causing my stomach pains for the last few weeks, but instead it turns out that my colon is healthy and normal. I basically got cornholed for no goddamn reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My colonoscopy results showed that I had crohn's disease. If you're unhappy with yours, let's trade

Comments

jennalicious2 3

I had that too! Turns out I'm allergic to a lot of gassy foods that I thought would be "healthy". Off limit now are apples, pears, peaches, cherries, asparagus, onions, peppers, cabbage, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners. Sounds bizarre - but I feel 2000x better now. Hope you feel better soon!

Oh wow, I feel bad for you, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't eat apples or peaches :(

Plus corn syrup and sweeteners must be really hard to avoid, you can't eat any junk food XD I guess that's a good thing, though.

The prep makes you think you're going to die, leaves you balled up in tears by the toilet, but you think it's worth it to find the source of your pain. Had one, they found nothing, a month later needed surgery to remove my gallbladder. Still paying off both procedures.

KiwiKitten 2

My boyfriend's little sister had really bad stomach pain like that for months, and it turns out it was her gallbladder as well :( poor thing was only 11 when she got surgery done for it.

Dear Morons Who Cannot Read, OP is not complaining about discovering that there is nothing wrong with his colon. He is complaining because he went through an expensive and uncomfortable medical procedure and found that it did nothing to help his chronic stomach pain. For those saying it eliminated some possibilities, the source of abdominal pain can be hard to locate and OP probably has many more uncomfortable tests to endure before he finds the problem. FYL, OP.

THANK YOU. Finally, the voice of reason. It's like everyone forgot the " I had hoped they'd show what's been causing my stomach pains for the last few weeks," part. ******* morons...

I've had colonoscopies and never got put under. Just some local anesthetic (because no other way will my butthole muscles disengage to allow something through) and it was fine. The worst part is that they can't see anything in your intestines unless they blow air up you so its a bit crampy but if they have to knock you out, its probably because the doctor sized you up and figured you were a huge pussy. Which is why a barely-unpleasant medical test made it onto FML.

better to get cornholed and figure out the problem rather then non cornholed and have a problem. get well soon

Said the stupid dumb-shite who can't spell

Well you wouldn't have known your colon was perfect unless you went through the procedure... look on the bright side and pray that you perfect colon feels better soon!

they put you to sleep when you get probed. The only problem is when you have to evacuate your bowls with meds or the liquid. This reads like. "Omg i don't have any issues but they stuck something up my ass so fml. "These issues can be anything from divicilotsis to cancer.