By billiams15 - 06/05/2012 21:57 - United States - Katy

Today, I got my colonoscopy results back. I had hoped they'd show what's been causing my stomach pains for the last few weeks, but instead it turns out that my colon is healthy and normal. I basically got cornholed for no goddamn reason. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 415
You deserved it 4 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My colonoscopy results showed that I had crohn's disease. If you're unhappy with yours, let's trade

Comments

Sooo in short you're complaining because there's nothing wrong with you?

Iknoweverything 29

Where does it say there's nothing wrong with OP? It says OP has a healthy colon. There's still stomach pain, it's just eliminated ONE possible problem. Which means OP will probably be subjected to even more invasive and more expensive tests to find out what the actual cause of his pain is. Clearly there's more than just "nothing"

pizzlette 5

I had similar issue and turned out it was irritable bowel syndrome

Also known as "we have no clue what's wrong with you or what causes your bowel problems". It's frustrating... I have IBS as well :(.

iraqvet0405 1

Lol corn holed lmmfao at least u took it like a champion corn holder!

Welcome to the world of ibs buddy. That's what they say when they can't figure out what's going on with you.

At least repeated rectal rammings have been rendered redundant and you know you have a really healthy rear. Damn, even alliteration can't make your situation sound better.

Seriously, you need to eliminate oats and grains from your diet. Try it for one week and see how you feel! Make sure you know what has oats and wheat in it for this to work.

OP, think about this very carefully - was it REALLY for "no goddamn reason"? No, of course not. That procedure ruled out several dozen very serious conditions as the source of your pain. When you have abdominal pain, it's almost invariably very vague. It isn't like you can say "I'm having pain in my splenic flexure of my colon. I'm pretty sure it's inflamed." Finding the source of the pain is often very difficult, and it's often impossible because there are so many different things that can cause abdominal pain. Be glad the colonoscopy was normal and move on to the next test.

That's very very true! I've been through a lot of tests and surgeries, and I still have a lot of pain, I'd give anything to find the answer!

Yah I have been going through the same things as you! And still no answers. In fact today I had my third colonoscopy and endoscopy!

ObsessedWithGays 7

Having a colonoscopy is far less dramatic than having something wrong with you. My dad had been having stomach pain and just this past week had a colonoscopy as well. They believe he has colon cancer. Be thankful that's all you had to deal with.