By Username - 10/07/2012 15:27 - United States

Today, I got mugged in broad daylight, in a park, by a teenage girl. To top it off, I'm a grown man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 187
You deserved it 9 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

These teenage girls are getting more and more aggressive! Incredible...

Was she pregnant? Just like the past 10 FMLs involving pregos this week.

Comments

Sanch101 7

There are a lot of things we do not know. Was she armed? Does the OP have a deep seated aversion to punching a girl?

galacticstorm 6

well ever since I was a child,I was taught to respect people and I do,but if this teenage girl had a firearm or other weapon pointed at me,I wouldn't care what people say if I acted in self defense.But hey,for all we know,she could've had a live gernade in her possession.

galacticstorm 6

-my point being that if he had to,op would have fought the girl if he had to.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

You should have grabbed her bent her over your knee and gave her a spanking all the while telling her this is gonna Hirt me more than it will you!

Reading these comments makes me feel bad for humanity.

I think you should get psychiatric help.

She did have a weapon: the weapon of dubstep!

eddyg94 11

I'm guessing she jumped you while you were trying to pick your man card off the floor... unsuccessfully.

TiMe_oF_dYiNg13 6

He couldn't "actually" defend himself it was a chick.

Yes he could. if she would have had her ass handed to her she would probably stop mugging people. idc if it was male or female, nobody should mug others.

Yes, he could. Especially if she has a sheet or is already a suspect in other muggings. There are gang girls who are very tough, and some are armed. OP is lucky it was just one girl.

delrio1d 5

well its not like you're going to hit a teenage girl for your defense. If you did manage to fight her off you'd get look down on for beating up a girl

He has the right to defend himself. Self defense is not gender specific. If a male or female attacks someone, the male or female victim has the right to fight back.

127, Great in theory. Apply that in reality, I dare you.

The LAW says he can. It's society that says he can't.

maronofhearts 19

He can defend himself all he wants I would've if I were him. Any girl who complains can go back to the 1940s you guys bitched about gender equality well an equal ass whopping is what you're gunna get whether you're male or female mugger

168, The law will still side with her if he uses "excessive force". Given that she is female, what this means can be considered a lot less, and the grey area suddenly becomes a big issue. On top of this, if anyone is in earshot he is going to have people sticking their nose in his business, best case scenario he will get cussed out, worst case scenario he gets his ass kicked by an angry mob. I've once seen a crowd turn on a guy for JOKING about hitting a girl. But then again my area is full of halfwit asswipes, whose idea of critical thinking is working out which football team they should be supporting, and for some of them that just means working out which suburb they live in.

OP next time just slap the bitch. Won't get looked down I for slapping a bitch try to take your shit. If you don't want to slap her then restrain her & find something to tie her up with and toss her in front a police precinct.

I dunno how to rate this. either fyl because you got your ass handed to you by a teenage girl, or you were to busy ogling at her that you got punked for your wallet and didn't notice until it was to late, in that case ydi. So which one was it?