By Anonymous - 31/12/2009 20:10 - United States

Today, I got in a car accident on the way to the DMV to take my drivers test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 9 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How were you driving to a driving test?

With a permit...and another person in the car perhaps?

Comments

sheltergirl87 0

why were you driving on the way to your own test?

somepartsareme 0

All the people saying "How did you drive there?" are under the age of 15.

ooo... I am sorry. That is really too bad. I got my license two days ago and when I got in the car to go to take my driving test at the DMV I was thinking, "Gee, wouldn't it stink if I crashed on the way there!".

razz27 0

If u got hit FYL, if u didnt then dont whine about it... u werent ready

If you were driving with a licensed adult next to you, then FYL. If you weren't driving but sitting in the passenger seat, then FYL. If you weren't the one who caused the accident, then FYL. If you actually drove yourself to the driving test on a learner's permit then YDI. That's driving without a license, and you can get in some pretty deep shit for that if you wreck, let alone cause an accident.

I drove to my driver's test. With my mom in the passenger seat. If you are driving to take your driver's test, which means you do not yet have a license, you cannot drive without a licensed adult in the car with you. I'm sure the person that posted this is not an idiot and I'm sure someone must have been with them. Was the accident yout fault? If not, then it it was an ACCIDENT!! SHIT HAPPENS!! To all of those who are asking "How did you drive to your driver's test?" It's actually quite easy. Step 1: You and a parent/legal guardian/whatever get into the car with you in the driver's seat. Step 2: You drive to the DMV. Because you have a valid permit, right? So you're not breaking any laws. Then you take the test, pass or fail, then react accordingly.

"I'm sure the person that posted this is not an idiot and I'm sure someone must have been with them." You're new to this website, aren't you? *facepalms on your behalf*

My bad I was typing random sh*t and accedentaly pressed save. damn touch screen.lol well OP you definatly learned something did't you. Hope you passed jk you are a danger to society. FAIL!!!! sry didn't mean to yell. lol unintentional rhyme, works evry time.

KassyNicole 0

You sound Asian.(Just kidding!)