By Anonymous - 31/12/2009 20:10 - United States

Today, I got in a car accident on the way to the DMV to take my drivers test. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 934
You deserved it 9 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How were you driving to a driving test?

With a permit...and another person in the car perhaps?

Comments

Two critical questions that will totally determine whether this is a YDI or a FYL... 1) How were you driving on the way to your own test? (Did you have a permit and a mentor driver?) 2) Was the accident your fault?

Erindub 0

Um why were you driving without a license?

RitzyDitzy 0

Um It's called a permit...are you like 12 years old?

I'm a little confused too. When I turned sixteen (in Delaware) I went to the DMV and got my permit, but the permit is the same thing as a license you just take off the black case that it sits in when six months is up.

#48, in many states, you get a permit to drive at 15, but you have to have a licensed driver in the car with you whenever you drive. You have to clock a certain number of hours with the permit before you can test for your license at 16.

So you know how it happened then? I'd be delighted to hear it because the OP never said who's fault it was, whether some one hit the OP or if the OP hit some one.

Voltage_fml 0

i dont get it howd u get the car

that's ironic on 2 levels 1. you got in an accident going to the DMV. 2. you were driving to a driving test? wait what????

I'm guessing you had someone with you, but still. You drove yourself to your driving test? Just sounds weird, haha.

Sounds like you saved you and the DMV some time. I like efficiency.

Newbie21 1