By BadGuyLuck - 25/02/2012 06:33 - United States

Today, I got asked out for the second time in my life. Since my first date didn't go so well I thought I might have better luck with a different guy. I had to end the date when he confessed it was his destiny to kill his father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 969
You deserved it 2 798

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

iDaniel525 8

He didn't know Darth Vader was his father. Until they met, he thought his father was dead. And, he kissed his sister not his mother.

KimmieKat 0

Lmao that's creepy. Get him professional help

Hey, in the movie it wasn't his destiny to kill his father, he just wanted to kick his dads ass really badly ... And grow a sweet mustache! Cool beans...

I don't understand why you used "u" and "w". Is it actually so hard to add a "yo" and "ith"?

A lot if ppl abbreviate words like "you" and "with". (including me) It's not bad to say "u" or "w/" as something a little shorter. No need to hate.

No, but it's annoying and destroys the English language.

You'd be surprised how many college English papers I've revised and proofread that have included "ur" and "lol". This generation uses slang and "text talk" on a daily basis so much that it greatly impacts their ability to use proper English in things as simple as a one page paper. That is where I stand on the subject, which of course you're free to disagree with, I was just replying to the question.

MrsUresti 8

The next time will be better don't give up!!!! :))

btstig 11

I love those movies! And own all the "Highlander" swords.(:

LunaDragon 10

I thought it was Jet-li, who said that?

I thought it was from that commercial with ozzy "There can only be ONE Prince of Darkness!" "SHAROOO-"

emogiggles 0

You might want to stay away from him for...well the rest of your life or at least consider moving

Teabubbles 8

i think #24 was thinking that if this is a truepyschopatg which sounds like it, you never would know what psychpaths can do in revenges...

Hope he didn't pick you up for the date....