By Anonymous - 20/03/2009 08:14 - Canada

Today, I got an e-mail from a guy I'd had a one night stand with. He wanted to get together to talk about it. Turns out he's in rehab and he wanted to address the biggest mistakes he'd ever made in his life. I am a on a drug addict's list of regrets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 203
You deserved it 14 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

npk1112 0

yeah...one night stands are something a lot of people regret. Maybe you shouldn't be so easy.

I don't know why you're so offended. In rehab, one of the steps is making an inventory of everything you did that was harmful to yourself, that you regretted. One Night Stands aren't usually anyone's high points.

Comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

how did he get ur email? anyway I wouldnt worry about it too much, not like he was ur ex

qwertyuiop8989 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! sucks to be you!

I don't think your life is f*cked, but I don't think you deserved it. It probably isn't a personal thing; rather, he regrets having had a one night stand, not necessarily sleeping with you. Obviously, since he's in rehab, he wants to start living a different lifestyle and this is something he was to reconcile with himself.

agreed with the no worries on that one, he may be thinking of you and maybe you were a turning point for him in a good way, so be flattered? get checked out, too, to be on the safe side. and lol @ 19

What is wrong with most of you prudish a$$holes? One night stands are like the cherry topping on the sundae of going out on the weekend in your 20s! The rest of you prostylitizing DBs need to back off and leave the poor girl alone...Her life is effed because he found her, not because of the one night stand...

peepschickie 0

It's part of the 12 step program where you right down a list of people you have wronged. Perhaps a one night stand in his mind is wrong to do to a woman. Don't be offended, it's part of his recovery :)

@20: I would suggest that a one night stand is equally the fault of all of the parties involved.

DramaQ 0
ronburgundy 0

probably regrets it because it was a one night stand for you too ... probably wishes he treated YOU better

kandy_fml 0

First of all, how much of a sexist do you have to be to judge the OP for having sex? Honestly. And secondly, to the OP, I wouldn't feel bad. Like #2 said, one night stands aren't usually something people are proud of, but that doesn't make you a **** or a *****.