By Anonymous - 21/05/2013 07:32 - United States - Sparks

Today, I got a picture message from my aunt that said, "9 out of 10 kids get their awesomeness from their aunt." Normally, I would have agreed, except she forgot my birthday yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 216
You deserved it 3 324

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She was too busy finding that picture to remember your birthday. On the bright side, she thinks you're awesome.

Comments

olpally 32

Aunt is clearly playing favorites... :/ she's a bitch on a scale of 10/10.

RedPillSucks 31
BellaBelle_fml 23

How is she playing favorites and why is she a bitch on a scale of 10/10? She simply failed to remember the OP's birthday. It's not playing favorites or being a bitch really. People forget. It happens.

olpally 32

Oops. Another stupid comment by me. Thumb it down and kill me!! Lol.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Please don't take it to heart or put yourself down over it. Everyone has bad commenting days. It happens. Cheers!

Just hope the photo wasn't your gift...

Now we all wondering... what was the picture?

Well being an aunt isn't a easy job. You can't expect her to remember everyone's birthday like all the nieces, nephews, cousins etc. Pretty sure she's still awesome!

perdix 29

#18, are you kidding? Being an aunt or an uncle is a simple job. Just as long as you don't damage the kid, you're doing pretty well. I only remember one of my niece's birthdays because is it the same as my daughter's -- the other one's is in October, I think, or maybe the winter?

Dswank620 18

Why is this in the intimacy category..

still_guns 16

Gahahah she didn`t get the picture

scice03 8

Oh stop being so dramatic, it's a picture message. Get over it, it's not like she was a month late.