By Urgghh - 16/05/2013 21:36 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I got a mosquito bite on my chest. Due to a severe allergic reaction it has swollen my left breast a cup size. The first thing my boyfriend said was, "Hey look! I can finally see one of them." FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 522
You deserved it 6 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hehe! That's funny. I'm sure you have very nice boobies, so relax and tell him his junk is small like a normal person.

perdix 29

I'll never understand guys who have flat-chested girlfriends joking or complaining of their lack of boobage. If that bothers you so much, don't go out with her. Otherwise, shut your stupid mouth and love her for everything else.

Comments

raytyler26 16
mcaisse77 17

It's not a joke, it's a statement that has no evidence and isn't funny in the slightest.

Sorry, I messed up, I know it wasn't a joke, I now look stupid lol

Hehe! That's funny. I'm sure you have very nice boobies, so relax and tell him his junk is small like a normal person.

Or kick his junk til it swells and say "hey look I can see it now!" BAM. I won

Or replace "kick his junk until it swells" with "give him some Viagra"

Scynistr 20

Reply "I would say the same if a mosquito bit yours.." :)

or better yet "if your dick swells up like my boob did, then I might be able to feel you in me"

For some reason that crosses a line lmao I don't quite understand why.

Scratch at his nipple in bed while he sleeps and say, "Oops I missed. Your **** are just so big I got confused." Maybe that'll show him.

Look, regardless of your breast size, he's with you. Think about it.

Thinking... thinking... What's your point?

LaLa_xo 14

That was really insensitive of him. Tell him how his rude comment made you feel. Maybe you're better off with someone else.

perdix 29

So, you're saying that a mosquito bite made one of your mosquito bites look like a reat tit?

perdix 29

#14, I think the swarm would prefer that you PM me a hello. Most are probably too new to remember you from the Bronze Age of FML ;)

perdix 29

#8, *real I really should proofread in that two-minute window, shouldn't I?

shadowedpixie 19

Ugh. My mosquito bites swell up like that too. I feel your pain. And that was really a terrible thing for your boyfriend to say. I hope you let him know that that was wrong. Sorry, OP.

LycaniaGarou 16

This brings the term "mosquito bites" to a whole new level