Stay at home, especially you

By Anonymous - 09/04/2021 13:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I got tested positive for coronavirus, caught from my antivax neighbor who doesn't understand personal space. She calls herself a "Doctor", so "knows best." She has a PhD in psychology. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 060
You deserved it 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

Big yikes. I feel sorry for her patients. Sorry about your Covid, I hope your case is mild and you feel better soon

Comments

ojoRojo 27

Big yikes. I feel sorry for her patients. Sorry about your Covid, I hope your case is mild and you feel better soon

Sady_Ct 37

Your comment about your neighbour being an ‘antivaxer’ makes me think you had the vaccine, but if you had the vaccine you wouldn’t have gotten sick from them right? Not all vaccines work, they are not all 100% effective. And even those that are, not everyone responds to. This is on you for not enforcing your boundaries. There are walls and doors and you can always tell someone to leave, or you could wear a mask while you are outside. Whilst I hope you have a mild case with no lasting complications, take responsibility for your own actions. And if you are one of those lovely munchkins like myself whose doctors refuse to allow certain vaccines due to other health complications, stop being such a dick, regardless of what you think you know about your neighbour, you don’t know their full story.

Well she is a doctor. But it doesn’t make her a medical doctor.

randybryant799 20

I hope you're ok but I'm wondering why you were near the antivaxers? And have you been vaccinated? If so then you probably have a mild case. I wear a mask every time I leave the house. I am vaccinated. A lot of people aren't. It's up to me to keep me safe.