By figures - 16/11/2009 17:42 - United States

Today, I got a card from the jewelry store thanking me for purchasing an engagement ring a year ago and wishing me and my fiancée a long and everlasting marriage. Too bad my fiancée took off with the pizza delivery boy 6 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 751
You deserved it 2 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She'll come crawling back once she realizes that she chose a guy who makes minimum wage and obviously doesn't care for the sanctity of other people's relationships and cheats on her with four other women. And you'll have the honor of spitting in her face.

Comments

baseballlover777 0

the pizza guy gets all the action!!!

baby_gurl2405 0

ouch dude! thats gotta suck... but remember sometimes the fact that she left you for a pizza guy could mean she was trying to see if youd come after her... its a shit way to figure that out though

What? When does it EVER mean that? And further, if it actually does, I think he could probably do without that kind of crazy.

baby_gurl2405, that's the most idiotic comment I've seen in a while. Please grow up first (as I can see you are only 14) and then comment on grown up affairs.

baby_gurl, did we pull this same stunt in the past?

well then she is the worst kind of crazy, the kind that requires a false sense of grandeur after having seen WAY too many chick flicks and I officially would have to pity the pizza guy for getting such a crazy. Although to the OP I'm sorry, wonderful reminders like that are never any fun, but sounds like she has some issues anyway so you're better off. Good luck.

Erindub 0

Marriage is NEVER the answer!

"And married people always think love is the answer."

Seriously? Dude, at least she left you before you were married and spent years invested in the relationship. You know what, you are way better off without her. Moral of the story? Don't order pizza. Or Chinese. Thats way better.

Look at it this way: The OP had enough to buy an engagement ring from a company big enough that they bother sending congratulatory mail a year later. The pizza guy is working minimum wage. Guess who's probably better off? To the OP: start buying pizza from the guy's place. If he's the delivery person, no tip for him. Try getting your friends in on it too.

I'm going to have to play the devil's advocate here. Sometimes people do pizza delivery to supplement their income. I first got the idea from a college instructor who was preparing for his wife having a baby. For all we know, the pizza delivery guy might have a very decent job, and is only doing the delivery to pay off his student loans faster. Or maybe he's doing it to get payed while picking up chicks.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

And.... you haven't gotten the ring back from your fiancee and returned it by now? That seems odd to me. Unless your fiancee LITERALLY just decided to jump in the pizza boy's car and you never saw her again. My advice to you, OP: Take comfort in the fact that she obviously wasn't the right woman if she just decided to leave like that.

Erindub 0

I'm just curious...did he come to the door, pizza in hand and your girl just jumped into his arms and took off leaving you with a large pepperoni pizza??? Or did she cheat with a dude who is also a pizza guy?

I can understand this. After my ex and I called off the wedding, I was getting emails from eeeverywhere about my upcoming wedding. We had set a date and already booked the photographer, the reception area and the church. I had also set up an account with theknot.com and they would send me emails every month telling me what I should be doing to prepare...and this is AFTER I deleted my account. BUT, it was for the best, and Im sure your is, too. Anyone who would just up and leave isn't worth it!