By higgles15 - 05/06/2012 19:42 - United States - Indianapolis

Today, I got a bikini wax. They said it wouldn't hurt too badly, and that it would just sting. My friend heard me screaming from all the way down the hall in the waiting room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 233
You deserved it 20 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're right. It doesn't hurt "too badly" it hurts like a bitch.

How could you think that it wasn't gonna hurt? That's a really sensitive area of skin...

Comments

It doesnt hurt that badly, ive never screamed when ever ive been. Next time shower before you go so your pores are open (don't use any lotion) and take a pain killer about 45 mins before your appointment.

iveanne 0

Well those that say it doesn't hurt too much have a higher threshold for pain. Yes it hurts, but it's tolerable. Certainly not something to scream about. When I was giving birth and screaming in pain, one of the nurses said, "I know it hurts, but by screaming you're making it worse and should focus on breathing - does it ease your pain to scream so much?" I felt like an idiot after that cuz no, the pain did not lessen with screaming.

Shrouds 14

Would you have gone through with it if they told you that it was gonna hurt like hell?

Nobody said looking like a 12 yr old would be easy!

Bikini waxes are pointless. Just leave the hair, who gives a shit?

Uh, most people, actually. It's unsightly when it's sticking out of the bikini, don't you think?

Ever shower bald? No? Then you can't know how spectacular it feels. It's the same for bald oral sex. That's why.

My bikini wax hurt so bad I could only get 1/2 completed. I was shaving the other side for a month. IT HURTS!!!! IT HURTS BAD!!!

I'm a guy so I don't know but does it really hurt that bad. Anyways I'm gonna assume it does. FYL because it's not your fault for being misinformed.