By Anonymous - 13/11/2010 23:00 - Canada

Today, I found that my "lesbian" best friend and roommate is now dating the guy I've been trying to get a date with for weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 019
You deserved it 3 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ifailplzinsultme 0

How? If she's been trying to go out with him for weeks and they aren't going out then it is a fair game. Why should she be stopped from liking whatever gender she wants and date a guy who her best friend has no chance with?

Arsonnist 3

You should destroy her. Maybe she only told you half of the truth.

ejoyy 0

aha apperantly " lesbians " have better chances of dating guys then you ! FYL for not having enough game better luck next time (:

And your pic says you're a fake lesbian taking other girls crushes.. That's disgusting, why would you show yourself to ppl you don't even know. Might as well become a prostitute, that's if you're not already one.

#66- that's disgusting..she's 15 years old..

You condescending prick. Does #66 look like he's older than 15? Didn't think so. GTFO with your damn high horse.

ejoyy 0

aww how sweet hater. (: jelouse much ?(; haa && ooh btw im not a " fake lesbian " i'm 100 % straight.

lovinit5683 0

Try not revealing your body to complete strangers, nothing good ever comes from it. Not trying to be a total bitch. I'm just simply warning you of the harms that can come from it, that is all.

Sounds like the cat's out of the bag... and into the sack...

sourgirl101 28

Any chance he's the one that turned into the lesbian?(:

TheDrifter 23

I once met a woman who did that to me. It's kinda rough being stuck in a man's body mow that I have become a lesbian.

Peytonlikesme 0