By windshitwipers - 30/05/2013 09:41 - United States - Denver

Today, I found shit on my windshield. I'm not sure if it is human or animal, but it was conveniently smeared all over and even more was placed under my wipers just in case I used them to clean it up. This isn't the first time, and I have no idea who I could have pissed off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 216
You deserved it 4 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bombroot 9

Well Set a trap! Next time they try to shit on your windshield they get scared

My guess is-- it's from your dog you don't pick up after. Pissed off neighbours might be making a point.

Comments

Next time you piss someone off, put firecrackers as trap on your windshield and blow their asses up.

Any place nearby that might have video cameras? Grab a baseball bat & beat the shit out of them.

At least this time the shit wouldn't be on the windshield..

TheyCallMeDamien 17

It's most likely fraternity children. You just have to wait for their high school mentality to wear off, but then there will be new children coming in. You can't win.

Call the police and try to have finger prints lifted. Chances are they may not be wearing gloves and prints could be smeared. Just my take. If they're gross enough to actually smear shit on someone's car, then they may not be all too squeamish with the no glove thing.

srogue74 5

that's what happens when you take up four parking spots with a mini.

What do you do for a living? It's probably someone you work with. Or maybe a neighbor? I'd get a dash cam though, and then revenge is all yours OP!

Form of Karma? Put really that's the oddest thing I have heard all day...