By windshitwipers - 30/05/2013 09:41 - United States - Denver

Today, I found shit on my windshield. I'm not sure if it is human or animal, but it was conveniently smeared all over and even more was placed under my wipers just in case I used them to clean it up. This isn't the first time, and I have no idea who I could have pissed off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 216
You deserved it 4 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bombroot 9

Well Set a trap! Next time they try to shit on your windshield they get scared

My guess is-- it's from your dog you don't pick up after. Pissed off neighbours might be making a point.

Comments

michaelm1290 23

Is anyone else wondering how you actually do clean it up??

philbelfrage 13

I imagine OP just drives his car into a river, commits insurance fraud, and then buys a new car. Maybe OP's insurance rep has been pooping on the windshield because he knows what OP is doing and can't prove it. That still doesn't explain the first time, but I feel as if this is the most logical answer.

Spray it off as much as you can with a hose and then go to a car wash. If that didn't work, scrape it off with an ice scraper.

45--I thought about a hose as well. If they live in an apartment complex and do not have a hose, locate the nearest car wash and drive with their head out their window. But, for some reason, the ice scraper thing completely grossed me out. Hopefully, the prankster did not put it up under the door handle too.

-43 Maybe OP did it before, after a bird did so. Or maybe the birds are getting back at OP for whatever he did. Unless its human.or another animal.

Sabriiyah_Witter 5

Dane Cook once mentioned that the "bird crap" on your car could be from people who had sex while skydiving. Good times.

This supports my theory... Dane Cook has never said anything worth listening to.

Brilliant? Sounds like something a four year old would do. Or someone that's drunk.

why would you piss off the shitter ghost?! Out of all the ghost to piss off they are the worse! Besides that, maybe get a dash cam and see who is doing it. If human, huzzah police can get involved! If animal..not sure..maybe shot gun?

For some reason your comment made me think of the Toilet Hand from the Legend of Zelda series. Which just made it all the more disturbing.

o3o toilet hand? Man..i must find out what that is!

Happens all the time to me I feel your pain brother

Maybe you guys both live in the same crappy neighborhood...;)

olpally 32

Peter griffin on the episode of family guy called "PTV" ***** off a bridge and hits Lois while she is driving! Epic! Lol. Take it to the car wash.