By Tejanoswhy - 18/12/2015 18:16

Today, I found out why my history grade is so low: the kid in front of me takes my homework, writes his name on it, and passes it off as his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 762
You deserved it 1 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell someone. He could get expelled for something like that

Kill him. In a historically accurate sacrificial manner. Then you can demand top marks for your extra-credit project,

Comments

I just wonder how he's always able to do that...do you have to pass your homework up front through the row of desks every day or something? And if you did that one would think you'd see him take your paper then write on it before passing it up...idk this just confuses me

He can easily get expelled for that. Try to find proof it's yours though.

ohsnapword 21

How in the hell has the teacher not caught on? Does the teacher not notice that the handwriting for the name is different from everything else?

Show the teacher your handwriting. They will probably have the other student recreate the work and be able to see he's been cheating the whole time.

ViviMage 38

Don't you put your name at the top anywhere? Computer paper or handwritten? YDI if your own name wasn't on it.

the kid erased OP's name..re-read the FML.

corky1992 33

This happened to a girl when I was in school to avoid it happening to me I would write my name in pen instead of pencil.

SuperMew 22

You need to go to the teacher and explain what happened. Let her know you did the homework and move as high up as you need.

How dose the teacher not notice the difference in handwriting between his in class work and home work?

We have remarkably similar handwriting. I'm now trying to do everything in left-hand :)

SuperMew 22

I would actually write on the paper somewhere on the back: This was done by so and so, on date. Take a picture of the handed in work and walk it up to the teacher. Have her sign a paper that said you did it.

How does shit like this even happen? Also, explain to the teacher what this kid's done, and then kill him in an iron maiden.