By harrypottermuch - 26/11/2009 11:50 - Canada

Today, I found out there's a Harry Potter club at my school. My boyfriend is in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 341
You deserved it 43 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

F his life for having a shallow girl friend that cannot accept his interests.

Comments

Seriously I started a Harry Potter club at my school we hang out and just talk about the books. What's the problem? Grow up.

i don't understand. if there WAS a club, and he IS in it, does that mean the club is still around? i find it unlikely that a harry potter club would still exist today. but i have to agree with everyone else. you're shallow and need to stop whining about things that don't ACTUALLY have anything to do with you.

imperfectclarity 0

Maybe you should try reading the series yourself. You might find that you like it, and then you could join the club with him and share another interest.

sLAUGHTERxx 0

Tell your boyfriend that I love him! That is SO cool! Everybody thinks it's "nerdy" to like Harry Potter. I think it is the nerdiest cool thing EVER! Loving Harry Potter is NOTHING to be ashamed of! I DEFINATELY want to join that club just for the sake of being able to say "Hey, I'm headin' over to the HP club. Wanna come?". That would make me sound like the coolest person ever. And I would seem even cooler once people found out that the "HP club" is actually for Harry Potter fans. I'm not a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan, but I accept Harry Potter. I'm not crazy-obsessed like my ex-boyfriend is. I thought it was cute when he told me he loved Harry Potter...until I saw his bedroom; Harry Potter bed set, Harry Potter posters covering his walls, a Harry Potter bathrobe, a Harry Potter magic wand, four Harry Potter spellbooks, and two books full of collectable stickers. That made him go from Harry Potter Lover to Harry Potter Obsessive Maniac. I broke up with him on the spot...which I felt bad for later. But I see no FML on this. I would post this on www.mylifeisaverage.com. Perfect MLIA post. I cannot click FYL nor can I click YDI because your life isn't F'd because of this and you didn't deserve anything. Therefore, my decision is blank right now. But PLEASE don't dump him...unless he is crazy-obsessed like my ex. JOIN THE CLUB WITH HIM!

what the ****? how is this a negative thing? ... this would kinda turn me on. infact, send me his number. ill be happy to fly on his broomstick. *bu dum bum pshhh*

**** you Harry Potter ******* rocks!!!! If you think that's a bad thing, then you obviously don't deserve your boyfriend. GET LOST IN THE DARK FOREST, BITCH!!!!!!!!!

deni_kaos 0

the problem is...? that's a really good series for kids, that is surprisingly mature. and even if it wasn't, you should stop bitching about his interests, because i am pretty sure you like some dumb shit too. something tells me you're a fan of The Hills and MTV. now that'd be embarrassing, for him. and if not, let that assumption be stricken.

Oh I get it OP, you're still in high school, where you think that these type of things matter. Grow up already.