By Just me - 09/09/2011 23:48 - United States

Today, I found out that the man who offered to put up the woman I love in exchange for me helping out with his rent, has in fact been her "other" boyfriend since before she moved in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 631
You deserved it 4 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fyl but I don't really get your situation ...?

"put up" means give a place to stay. I think he means that he was paying for his girlfriend to live with the guy she was cheating on him with.

Comments

Does anyone see the word "sucker" imprinted on op's forehead? Fyl op hope you get your revenge on that bastard somehow

smokeymama 0

People suck, you'll find someone better.

So you pay for half his rent but you couldn't let your girlfriend live with you? So you have a girl who can't pay for herself but has the audacity to want to move out of her home? So you deserve it.

so he can afford to pay HALF the rent of a place, so what? how does that mean he can afford to move out and pay 100% of the rent at his own place? for that you have the brass balls to claim he deserves to be cheated on for all that time? before she even moved out anyway? you sir are a ******* moron

He either has his own place or he lives with his parents and If he can't afford to live on his own he shouldn't be paying half for someone else. Being with a girl who expects you to pay for her living expenses? Well you're just a fool then. Also a girl who will accept your offer to pay for her living expenses can't possibly not be a selfish brat. No one deserves to be cheated on but if you set yourself up with someone like that, or other similar cases then yes. Like a woman who gets beaten by her boyfriend, it is your fault for staying or being with that person. So you, sir quit being a moronic tool.

all women are ****** including your mother and the virgin mary, gwt used to it.

tehslack 5

This is so badly written. But FYL.

I agree with 28. The whole op is just a bunch of sentence fragments and run on sentences.

Time has changed, threesome is the new missionary position.

Wow... Seriously, **** these awful people.