By Anonymous - 05/03/2013 05:25

Today, I found out that my wife makes mashed potatoes by using her dirty feet to crush the potatoes because apparently this is a "healthy, natural" way to make them, and it also cleans her feet. I've been eating her mashed potatoes at least once every week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 841
You deserved it 4 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

I'd say have a glass of wine and mull it over, but that might just get you thinking of how those grapes were crushed.

Comments

Jessj958 19

Wtf is your wife thinking?! That's nasty!

I am surprise that you did not get food poisoning. XD Lucky guy, but still that sucks man. :&

What? How in the hell? Never mind, I don't wanna know! I've been cooking since I was 8, 43 years & I've never used my feet to make anything! That's just gross! What else is she doing in the kitchen? I'd be eating out if I were you. Maybe she has the dog take a crap on your steak, who knows!

Did you vomit when you found out? Cause I feel really sick & I'm just reading this! She needs help!

This is why you have an immune system genius.

And that's just the potatos. What's she doing to the rest of your food? (Glad I learned not to eat when reading FMLs.)

It could actually be worse. At least she cooks the food. Could be like those kooks who only eat raw things.

It's also a great way to get you to do the cooking.

Remember back when you two were dating, and dinner at mom's was part of mating? Did mom complain of corns and bunions?, while you exclaimed, mashed potatoes with onions! Anyway, it sounds to me, like a passed down family recipe.

If I were you, I'd avoid the lobster bisque.