By Anonymous - 05/03/2013 05:25

Today, I found out that my wife makes mashed potatoes by using her dirty feet to crush the potatoes because apparently this is a "healthy, natural" way to make them, and it also cleans her feet. I've been eating her mashed potatoes at least once every week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 841
You deserved it 4 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheDrifter 23

I'd say have a glass of wine and mull it over, but that might just get you thinking of how those grapes were crushed.

Comments

Epikouros 31

And maybe you should check why your potatoes always have that golden yellow color.

Are you sure she wasn't just trying to make a point about how rarely you help her in the kitchen- seriously though, once a week for your entire marriage and you never once noticed? .......might try this myself :P

TheCutestLizard 28

She has got to be lying in an attempt to be funny!

So, does she cook them first? I would think so, otherwise she'd just end up with a broken tailbone...

Note to self; don't read FML whilst eating. Bluuurrrggghhh!

sugarshane007 20

I'm surprised the real question hasn't been asked yet. Did it taste good? I know plenty of people that like toefu with their meals.

perdix 29

"Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker!" -- Nietzsche. ("What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.") I had to write it in the original German so you wouldn't think Kelly Clarkson made it up. If you are still alive after eating her foot filth for a year, it obviously isn't bad for you. You should thank your wife for giving you a bad-ass immune system.

perdix 29

#74, bitte schoen. Now, you've taken me to the limit of my German unless you want me to count to ten, or say some Hogan's Heroes expletives.

TheCutestLizard 28

I've decided we should be friends!

perdix 29

#94, Although you don't need it, you have my permission to PM me. I don't bite. . . well, not often ;)