By pkz - 31/01/2010 02:11 - France

Today, I found out that my husband of five years was living a double life. He and his mistress have two children together and a third one on the way. He told me the only reason he stayed with me was for my money. I make about 8 dollars an hour and work two jobs to make ends meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 095
You deserved it 2 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lady_gagas_ho 0

That's...wow. I have no words for this one.

Number one said it best...this one leaves me speechless.

Comments

This is just terrible. I'm sorry this all happened to you, OP, no one deserves that. FYL. Find yourself a real man who will genuinely appreciate and love you. He's out there somewhere!

tell me where he lives we'll beat the shit out of this man. you guys with me ???

I'm not. We only know a short summary of one situation. I'm sure it's a hell of a lot more complicated and every action comes with consequence. Beat him up yourself.

@28- I don't think 26 intended to actually stalk this guy down to beat him up. Also, how on EARTH could there be some sort of logical other side to that story? The guy's a douchebag, plain and simple!

I never implied he wasn't a douchebag. I implied it's not a very smart thing to do to just go beat some guy up. Count me out.

Nic_hole 0

sad :((( fyl I'm sorry that's sooo messed up!:(( what a prick tell him, him and his mistress should get jobs to pay for their children cuz that's jaked up to the max.

beer01 0

FYL OP, sorry about it. Maybe he just had a reason to be with someone else yet it wouldve been more understable if he just divorced.

eat_this_buddie 5

I'm sorry OP. he's a douche bag and you deserve alot better then that.

you had to know something was up...but then again working two jobs, ah fyl!

Well you found scum, scrub it out honey scrub him out good