By pkz - 31/01/2010 02:11 - France

Today, I found out that my husband of five years was living a double life. He and his mistress have two children together and a third one on the way. He told me the only reason he stayed with me was for my money. I make about 8 dollars an hour and work two jobs to make ends meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 095
You deserved it 2 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lady_gagas_ho 0

That's...wow. I have no words for this one.

Number one said it best...this one leaves me speechless.

Comments

Majorly FYL OP, I'm really sorry. People don't get how easy it is for men to lead a double life. I suggest kicking him very hard in the crotch. At least then there won't be baby number four!

If you guys are that tight on money, how could you not notice that a bunch of your husband's salary/wage has inexplicably gone missing every 2 weeks? And if he uses you for money, how does he explain where he spends your money? I assume he is actually an active father (with both time and financial support) in his other relationship, or she would not reproduce three times with him... Then would you not notice him gone often? Raising children and taking care of a pregnant woman are time consuming tasks..

The only way I could see this being possible is if you live in a different city than your husband. Many families who have immigrated to my city come for the good education and quality of life but their husbands/fathers remain in their home country (Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc) to work. They often only see them on holidays. My best friend and her mom only saw her dad during christmas and a week during the summer for 21 years. Then one summer he brought home a 8 year old son he had fathered with his mistress back in Taiwan because they had broken up. So he brought his son to his wife and left him there for her to raise. If this is the case, then YDI for thinking these relationships actually work.

boatkicker 4

Or maybe OP just didn't notice that he wasn't around because she was at work all the time....

Wouldnt you get suspicious when trying to call him and he never picks up? Even if he says he is on "business trips" he would still be able to answer his phone

The fact that he was able to live two lives for so long without getting caught is awesome. he must be a genious to pull that off.

I'm thinking she's got to be a little bit stupid... after 5 years I don't understand how she or her friends wouldn't notice him disappearing, where her money is going or him acting a little strangely. After 5 years he'd have to be a genius, and the other woman would most likely have to be in on it, too..

pabloinbama 0