By SadExperiment - 30/10/2012 00:42 - United States - Claremont

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend has secretly been conditioning me to get turned on by the smell of bananas. Guess whose new co-worker peels a nice, fragrant banana five times a day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 716
You deserved it 3 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one wondering how someone goes about conditioning another person to be turned on by the smell of bananas?

Comments

Well OP I don't know what possessed your girl to do this but at least you can watch Bananas in Pajamas and look at it as ****.

I didn't know that was possible. Thanks for a new fun fact.

knoxxx 22

Anyone else concerned about how constipated OP's coworker must be from eating at least 5 bananas a day?

mehwhocares 9
CharresBarkrey 15

I find it amazing that this comment was posted, even though there is a comment above saying that bananas are natural laxatives.

knoxxx 22

Despite the extreme credibility of comments on FML, bananas are only laxatives when fully ripened and eaten in small quantities. If you eat unripened bananas or large quantities of bananas, they cause constipation. It's amazing how quick you people are to assume that the comments on here are entirely factual. That being said, maybe you should do your own research and come to your own conclusions when you're curious about things.

I can see why you'd find the smell appeeling,

Your co-worker eats 5 bananas a day? That's just weird in itself.

Best example of the Pavlov idea that I've ever read.

If it gets too out of hand, maybe try telling her you're allergic to bananas. Then politely ask if she could eat them when you're not around.

wow, you're as smart as a trained monkey.