By pistonsunshine - 10/10/2009 18:06 - United States

Today, I took a girl out I've been seeing for two months on our first real date. I had saved all my money for the week for this. I took her to a beautiful restaurant uptown. She got hammered, hit me and screamed that I would never be as good as "Marshall." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 819
You deserved it 3 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you now know that she's a psycho bitch, and you don't have too continue to relationship.

I'm Marshall. Damn right you'll never be as good as me.

Comments

Well, at least you now know that she's a psycho bitch, and you don't have too continue to relationship.

My friend got cockblocked once by a dude named Marshall. He told this girl my friend was talking to that we were at the club celebrating his release from prison. Seizing an opportunity to be all badass and mysterious my friend agreed. When the girl asked what he was in for, Marshall jumped in and said: "Date rape". She instantly bolted and I almost pissed myself laughing. It is true that you will never be as good as Marshall.

Squid_surfer 0

That sounds like something I would do haha

Well it is kinda hard to compete with Marshall...

No, Marshall from 'How I met Your Mother' He's pretty much the perfect man. He stayed with one girl for years.

Not uncommon for guys todo that. A woman like that, that's hard to find.

I'm Marshall. Damn right you'll never be as good as me.

coldplaylive2003 0

what sucks even worse is that Marshall is her prostitute

What have you been doing with this girl for two months if this is the first date?!

wtf_fml 0

I hate to break the news to you, but you two have been dating for 8 months now.

maybe "seeing" as staring at her from a safe distance?

oye....you need to slay girls....don't save up all week to take one out...you take them out for one drink after they've already been out with friends, by then their already hammered. Hint: LEYKIS 101

Data when you get her calmed down, go back to her place, then bang her and dump her. There's a full proof plan for ya haha

She's been waiting 2 months for a meal, no wonder the poor girl is a little cranky! I bet Marshall never kept her waiting, if you know what I mean.