By Boulette - 23/06/2014 05:44 - France - Dammartin-en-go?le

Today, I was on vacation, when a very cute guy starting talking to me and asked me what my name was. Overwhelmed and stressed out, I blurted out that I didn't have one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 457
You deserved it 102

Top comments

"Is that so? Then the least I can do is to offer sharing my last name with you"

Schizomaniac 24

Going straight for the proposal on the first encounter. MisterEx doesn't **** around, ladies.

Comments

nellbell414 13

Yah I would think that could actually be viewed as something cute

Why do I see you on every and I mean EVERY fml post!!

"Is that so? Then the least I can do is to offer sharing my last name with you"

Schizomaniac 24

Going straight for the proposal on the first encounter. MisterEx doesn't **** around, ladies.

Guys.. we've got the next Agustus Waters over here..

But you can't marry a man you just met...

My only question, #2, is Ex your first or last name?

To be fair, my eldest sister got engaged on a blind date and they were married for 8 years and had 4 kids.. So yeah.. You can..

You can if you are in Vegas. Perfect fairy tale story if you ask me. Nothing like a drunken night and waking up in a wedding dress.

BradTheBrony 19

And then you tip your fedora and say "M'lady"

Aww that's sucks op. Hopefully he was understanding and laughed or flattered that you were so charmed by him :)

How is it possible to be that stressed out?

JMichael 25

it happens to the best of us. haven't you ever been so nervous to talk to a guy that you forget what you want to say?

I never thought this could happen to me! I'd been crushing on this guy that always walked by my friends and I during lunch in high school. One of my friends said he knew him and introduced me. I think I'd be better off if I had swallowed my tongue, because the nervous and incoherent mumbles that left my lips were awful. All he did was ask my name! I couldn't even speak and had to walk away, red faced. Summed up, yes. It is possible lol

Sure, sure, but stressed out… on vacation?

Nerves can get the best of you at times. I hope he took it well.

tayymeds 23

You just did a full on Spongebob.

expertsmilee 26

You don't pay me. We're just a cleverly conceived metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.

showmeyourears 19

One more crack like that and your out!

expertsmilee 26

No, please, I have three kids!

Great! Now he thinks you're a spy, dark and mysterious. He wants you for sure now. Genius!

OP could just have him call her "No na-may". Very foreign and prestigious... (that's no namd, by the way)

it's from The Odyssey. Odisious was in a cave of a giant who lived with a group of giants. He told a giant his name was "No-man." One night he attacked the giant so he and his men cohld escape the cave. The giant started freaking out and when the other giants asked what was wrong, the giant said "No man attacked me!" It was a clever name trick to escape his situation and keep his army alive.

CallMeWindSock 24

Don't worry, guys think that kind of stuff is cute :)