By Great... - 09/11/2011 22:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my 20-year-old boyfriend won't touch my boobs because he is afraid his parents will find out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 564
You deserved it 5 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nick347b 6

Tell him to touch your boobs or you'll tell his parents.

Boyfriend: hehehe boobies! :D Girlfriend: wanna touch them? Boyfriend: NO WAY! My parents will kill me!

Comments

Is it really that bad? Personally I reckon FMLs should be like the guy who shat himself at a dinner party, not this.

Oh, just read the rules. I'm sorry, no need to moderate me Alan. Seriously, no need

Inspired22 11

Thank you, Alan. This site would be depressing if everyone's life sucked as a whole who submitted stories. The funny facepalm moments are what keep us coming back and laughing again and again.

leadman1989 15

You live ONE state over... "thinks about it".... **** IT I'll make the drive! PM me ;p

omg he's a girl :) tell him you don't like dating anymore because you're scared your ex will find out.. see if that does anything.. if not, dumping is the word you're looking for :)

lightzonlycast 2

It must suck dating tim tebow op.

I'd say, quite simply, dump that pussy and find a real man to play with those *******. Any MAN knows that mama cares, but mama don't have to know. And any "man" that fears anything from mama while over 20 needs to get his balls cut off so she can hang them from her rearview mirror.

Tell him to take his puberty (purity) ring off. The one in his mind most of all.

I would just undress for him and just let him look at what he could be touching. If he's a red blooded male, he won't be able to resist very long.

Did his parents find out about his jerking off? Once bitten twice shy.

What a little kid!! DUMP THAT LOSER, RIGHT NOW...!!!!!!!