By ClaireWinchester - 02/09/2013 00:47 - United States - Half Moon Bay
ClaireWinchester tells us more.
Hey guys, OP here (: I was so excited to hear that this got published!! Thank you for all your feedback, even the ones saying I deserved what happened. I believe due explanations are in order. First of all: I wasn't the one who lit the Cheetos on fire, that was courtesy of my older brother. He saw a post on iFunny saying that Cheetos are flammable, so, naturally he felt the need to see which flavor of Cheetos burned the fastest. He then he ran into my room to show me his discovery, waving a flaming Cheeto around proudly. I'm assuming you can guess what happened next.
Add a comment - Reply to : #
I was about to say the same thing! I can imagine dropping a cheeto on the floor, picking it up, and throwing it into an ashtray that just happened to have a hot in there. I can understand catching your hair on fire, too, maybe by lighting a cigarette on the stove. I cannot imagine how both the cheeto- and hair-thing occured. Wow. I put too much thought into this, bedtime.