By ClaireWinchester - 02/09/2013 00:47 - United States - Half Moon Bay

Today, I found out that Cheetos are flammable, as is my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 963
You deserved it 10 275

ClaireWinchester tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here (: I was so excited to hear that this got published!! Thank you for all your feedback, even the ones saying I deserved what happened. I believe due explanations are in order. First of all: I wasn't the one who lit the Cheetos on fire, that was courtesy of my older brother. He saw a post on iFunny saying that Cheetos are flammable, so, naturally he felt the need to see which flavor of Cheetos burned the fastest. He then he ran into my room to show me his discovery, waving a flaming Cheeto around proudly. I'm assuming you can guess what happened next.

Comments

Thank you, OP. Not many people understand it, but someone has to do these experiments in the name of science.

How'd you not know? Lots of them say Flamin' Hot right on the bag!

@14, if you don't want people commenting on your mustache and/or boobs, change your ******* profile picture...

14, just for telling people not to mention your boobs, they shall now go out of their way to mention said boobs :)

42- I like my profile picture. It's really not that hard not for anyone reasonably intelligent to have something different to say than: "hurrr duhhhr bewbs. Me like bewbies. Me like YER bewbies." Since I've written my bio, you're the only idiot who couldn't help himself. Congrats.

*Herself Hey, I can't help it. I like boobies.

I have so many questions.....why were you burning cheetos.....why were there flaming cheetos in your hair.....were you eating flaming hot cheetos because that would be ironic/funny as hell

dutch_girl13 20

What? I always knew hair was flammable. But Cheetos? And how exactly did you find out this information?

CharresBarkrey 15

I mean, when you think about it, with all the fake products and preservatives in foods like Cheetos, it must be pretty flammable.

It's called the "Cheetos Flamin' Hot" for a goddamn reason. You should have got the HINT.

You should try the Mentos/Pepsi Sorcery as well

This sounds fun, I'd like to set my hair on fire with the power of Cheetos

nitrog100 21

There's a lot of oil in Cheetos. They burn pretty hot, and they stick