By ClaireWinchester - 02/09/2013 00:47 - United States - Half Moon Bay

Today, I found out that Cheetos are flammable, as is my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 963
You deserved it 10 275

ClaireWinchester tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here (: I was so excited to hear that this got published!! Thank you for all your feedback, even the ones saying I deserved what happened. I believe due explanations are in order. First of all: I wasn't the one who lit the Cheetos on fire, that was courtesy of my older brother. He saw a post on iFunny saying that Cheetos are flammable, so, naturally he felt the need to see which flavor of Cheetos burned the fastest. He then he ran into my room to show me his discovery, waving a flaming Cheeto around proudly. I'm assuming you can guess what happened next.

Comments

srogue74 5

you mean... inflammable? *trollface*

Hey guys, OP here (: I was so excited to hear that this got published!! Thank you for all your feedback, even the ones saying I deserved what happened. I believe due explanations are in order. First of all: I wasn't the one who lit the Cheetos on fire, that was courtesy of my older brother. He saw a post on iFunny saying that Cheetos are flammable, so, naturally he felt the need to see which flavor of Cheetos burned the fastest. He then he ran into my room to show me his discovery, waving a flaming Cheeto around proudly. I'm assuming you can guess what happened next.

lovethesidewalk 19

Hopefully your hair wasn't burned too badly!

Shootermtd25 7

I don't think her hair was burned I think her brothers was

strawberrywine22 30

#81, did you even read the Fml?

I bet she used hair spray that's usually flammable...that makes sense to me...

fabricatedego 5

I'm sorry hope your brother is grounded and has to pay for the damage to your hair

iFunny turns idiots into even bigger idiots. If he has the app on an Apple device, DELETE IT NOW! It disappeared from the App Store for some reason. Make sure he has no Android devices. He can still get it on those. An idiot like this doesn't deserve the glory of the feature section.

drayloon 50

They werent lying when they said flaming hot

How you came across this I don't even want to know....

kaylasometimes 4

probably some dumb kid tryin to smoke 'em. YDI, op.

JayLeAnne 9

The OP explained above what happened. No, she is not a dumb kid, trying to smoke them. Her brother just got curious as to which Cheetos flavor burned fastest and was trying to show her when he must have gotten too close to her hair. So I don't see how she would deserve that.

Yes, I was obviously trying to smoke Cheetos -.- if you bothered to read my comment, which you clearly didn't, you could've saved yourself from sounding like an idiot.

Well not only chips burn at all, they also burn very well because of all of the fat in them, u can use them as a tinder. what have actually been done by your brother! no worries op, my BF has lit my hairs on fire too

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Please explain how you would 'smoke a cheeto,' and why that's the first thing you.thought....

Then open your eyes she did for sitting there and letting it happen