By ClaireWinchester - 02/09/2013 00:47 - United States - Half Moon Bay

Today, I found out that Cheetos are flammable, as is my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 963
You deserved it 10 275

ClaireWinchester tells us more.

Hey guys, OP here (: I was so excited to hear that this got published!! Thank you for all your feedback, even the ones saying I deserved what happened. I believe due explanations are in order. First of all: I wasn't the one who lit the Cheetos on fire, that was courtesy of my older brother. He saw a post on iFunny saying that Cheetos are flammable, so, naturally he felt the need to see which flavor of Cheetos burned the fastest. He then he ran into my room to show me his discovery, waving a flaming Cheeto around proudly. I'm assuming you can guess what happened next.

Comments

I think you should call the Hair on Fire Department.

So, Flamin' Hot Cheetos are literally flamin' hot!

Did you know flammable and inflammable are synonyms?

Sinistra_Blue 12

I'm just gonna take this bag of Cheetos and a lighter into a corner now. Don't mind me.

There should be a warning label on the package. :D

yscpunkchick 14

I'm not sure how, but you deserve this. Whatever act leads to ignition of snack food items is bound to be dumb enough to deserve it.

Just because the bag may say flaming hot, doesn't mean you should attempt to set them on fire. I'm going to assume that's what you did because anything else is far less logical.

Ydi, you got what was coming to you if you thought at any point what you were doing was a good idea.