By Anonymous - 26/06/2013 06:57 - United States - Baxter

Today, I found out my old DVD player is jealous of my Blu-ray player. It fell from the top of my closet and hit me in the head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 242
You deserved it 7 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mister_Triangle 21

Don't let him give the VHS player any ideas.

Pwn17 25

It was probably feeling blue.

Comments

Pareidolia101 15

Sometime in the future the same thing will happen again. The Blu-ray will be the one jealous of whatever awesome new thing comes next. Then the awesome new thing will become jealous of a more awesome newer thing. I wonder what the most advanced product will be when the cycle finally stops.

technically the only difference between DVD and blu-ray (and CD) is how many bits you can squeeze into a disc. I have a feeling the next technology is not going to be much different.

monnanon 13

blue ray actually has a different colour of laser which is a more precise beam. cd and dvd use the same (i think its red) blue ray is blue and can read more data from a smaller space.

graceinsheepwear 33

Damn, are we gonna have to scorch the sky?

kdbernie10 3

Poor DVD player. It just wants love and you show it nothing but hate. I can't say I blame it for rebelling.

actually maybe you should learn to stow things away properly instead of just shoving things into your closet.

This is why I still actively use my VCR.

Then the Blu Ray will be jealous due to online streaming...

guci101 14

Sounds like its going for the sloth approach... (Rape?)

Did your record player do the same when you bought an iPod?