By chellegbelle - 14/05/2014 21:46 - United States - Graham

Today, I found out my neighbor collects body-bags. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 417
You deserved it 3 954

Same thing different taste

Comments

Are you sure your neighbor's last name is NOT Lecter?

No, she's not sure. But she had better go check the name on her neighbour's mailbox to confirm.

Wait, so is this not normal? *looks around nervously*

I say you have nothing to worry about until he starts asking questions like "which one do you like best" and "how tall are you" and "do you like dark tight places"

Lol, I see the neighbor holding up differently-colored body bags to OP and saying, "Hmm, which one would you look best in?"

FranklySpeaking 11

@14, body bag store.com. That store seemed to have some very reasonable prices. Not only that but a good selection of opening methods.

askullnamedbilly 33

Why wouldn't it be? Aside from being body shaped and a creepy thing to have in your house, a body bag is essentially just a plastic bag.

rocker_chick23 27

If it wasn't, you wouldn't be able to buy them on Amazon.

Amazon scares me some. You can buy Uranium Ore on Amazon.

At least he doesn't collect bodies...

I tried that once, but they seemed useless because I couldn't put anyone in them. Everybody I tried to put in struggled way too much, and I had to let them go.