By cheated - 11/03/2010 12:50 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out my ex boyfriend who recently cheated on me and broke up with me for another girl, has herpes. Guess how I found out? FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 250
You deserved it 4 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually really sad. I feel for people who STDs from someone they trust.

#2 makes me hate all of those girls who think ALL men are pricks

Comments

uhm I think she was being monogamous miss snickerdoodles ..it was her asshole boyfriend that wasn't..soo that part was not her fault..and god forbid she had sex before marriage.....who the **** cares? .....the condom part though.....totally your fault op..sorry

KurouTenshi 0

okay let me guess: he wrote it out on an etch a sketch!! no? uh, you got stoned and your dog told you! no? wait, I got it: the guy you cheated with on him got it from you! No? okay, well it can't be "because i found out this morning in the shower" cause that's too obvious.

Dude, stop talking to the dog. He knows enough already and there is no telling who else he is talking to. You can't trust anybody you can buy off with a Scooby Snack.

KurouTenshi 0

my dog is the only one I can trust :(

You miiiiight want to put that in its own FML

she didn't use a question mark after "guess" she used it after out. ;-)

Hellooomindyy 0

First off condoms dont always protect from diseases, secondly you can have a breakout with no sigbs or symtoms so he might not have even known, and getting tested doesnt pop up unless they have had an outbreak.

hey OP, just think he gave you a gift that keeps on giving!! FYL..hopefully he'll get what he deserves!!

ad_astra_taurus 2

it's only stupid if you don't understand it, correct?

WeOH12 0

Shut tha **** up hoe! EVEN if she was married A LOT of ppl still catch stuff...hopefully u do stupid bitch! NOW CORRECT ME HOE!!!!

Hellooomindyy 0

I'm very sorry. I know a few people that have herpes. They said after the first outbreak it wasnt so bad, just dont stay stressed out because that causes more outbreaks and causes them to stay longer. One friend had it so bad she had to pee in an ice cold bathtub because it burned so bad other wise. Another had to go to the hospital to be catherized ( spelling?) because she was too scared to pee because of the pain. Get medication, and possibly some therepy to help you through it. I wish you the best.

Blue_Coconuts 7

Your chances of marriage are significantly lower too. Sex is a part of any healthy loving relationship, some stupid piece of paper doesn't mean it's suddenly okay for you to do it. I know a lot of people that are more in love than many married couples, but they never "tied the knot". So if they had sex then they would be bad? I don't think so. If you require a piece of paper to say that you're in love and ready to have physical intimate relations with your partner, then you don't know what love is.... /soapbox.

chelseyD 0

sounds like you know a lot about STD's lol