By Anonymous - 31/12/2015 21:26 - New Zealand

Today, I found out how it feels to have a car door slammed shut on my hand, breaking two of my fingers. Hint: it's fucking painful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 163
You deserved it 2 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry OP, I've been there. When I was four I had a door slammed on my pinky finger. Had to go to the ER and get stitches. Not fun. Hope it heals quickly!

Comments

Ive only ever jammed my fingers so i cant imagine how bad yours felt. And that hurt pretty ******* bad lol.

I remember once I was getting out of the car and my sister closed the door right as my fingers were between the opening. luckily for me, there was a box that got in the way just enough to stop the door right before it slammed onto my fingers. Scared me so bad xD

Cerebral_Origami 5

When I was a kid a teacher came into the classroom and slammed the door my fingers were caught and I had to yell at him to open the door and free my fingers. No broken bones but all my fingernails turned black and fell off.

My brother slammed the car door on my finger and my mom obliviously locked the door in the Walmart parking lot

I've had my fingers slammed when they were in the hinges of the door. Three of 'em were crunched like fries.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

My dad did that to me when i was like 10, it most certainly was not pleasant i must agree.

I'm sorry to hear that op. When I was younger, my sister and cousin slammed the door shut which my hand happened to be at the time. I moved my hand but still caught 2 fingers in the hinges. They held the door shut thinking I was joking about my hand for about 30 seconds. My dad said my fingers were cartoon flat. Somehow they didn't break though. I hope your hand heals quickly.

Sorry to hear that! Car doors hurt like hell especially wielded by other people. When I was 4 i went to the beach with my family. I was bent over tying my shoe when my whale of a cousin opens the car door full force straight into my forehead. I had a massive welt and was crying bloody murder. I remember my mom and cousin setting me on the trunk and trying to calm me down. I shit you not these words came out of my moms mouth and I'll never forget the "be quiet or people will think we're abusing you" then end of terrible child hood memory.