By fmfl - 17/11/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I found a gift card under my bed that I lost a few months ago for $400 to a store that went out of business last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 268
You deserved it 13 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alwaysalady 0

if someone gave me a $400 gift card, I would have been out shopping as soon as they left. What was your plan here?

762X51 0

So... you havent cleaned your room in a few months?

Comments

avfcfan89 0

man that is an fml. Maybe you can try selling it to someone else that doesn't know.

b1nOnly 0

YDI...$400? Why didn't U look there b4? Sucks 2B you rt now :-(

Seriously it's your own damn fault.. if I received a $400 gift card I'd definitely spend it before, instead of "losing it" (i.e. probably being too friggin' rich to even notice you misplaced it)

You do kind of deserve it. Still that effin blows. fyl

Punkartmama 0

I guess a $400 gift card wasn't important enough to keep in your wallet/purse. That sucks, but there is a lesson to be learned...

perdix 29

How did it end up under your bed? Did you try to have sex with the person that gave that to you? How could you do that to Gammy?

lem0n_fml 0

Agreed. Plus the similarity to plexico's username suggests he's just trying to get people to notice his username and assume it's pleixco. But I agree. Not funny.

Oh my, I knew a lot of people here had massive sticks wedged up their arses on FML, but it seems they've gathered here to pick on Perdix! Instead of telling him that he's not funny, why don't you spend that wasted effort trying to come up with something clever of your own to say? Assuming your brains will allow this, I mean.

lem0n_fml 0

I never said that I myself was a funny person. I merely observed that perdix was not. I'm allowed to have an opinion, no?

That was not an opinion. That was you assuming Perdix was clamouring for attention.

Hey leave poor perdix alone! He usually is pretty funny, jelous much?

perdix 29

Thanks, Starfire and Witchy! I know they all can't be winners -- I get some hits, I get some misses. What tickles me is sometimes I'll write a comment that I find vaguely amusing, but others love it. That's what makes it fun. I'll keep you two in mind as I comment on!

lem0n_fml 0

I never ASSUMED anything. I merely pointed out the similarity between the two names, suggesting it as a possibility. And I'm certainly not jealous. Never said he wasn't ever funny, I just didn't find that comment humurous. No need to get all worked up about it.

Who's worked up? Pretty sure I was calm when I replied. No one else looks bent out of shape, either.

oh shit! that sucks dude, i would be so sad.

maybe check online to see if they have a website that u can buy stuff n if not see if they have a service line to vcall n see who bought the store name out and they might let u use it with there chain

Even if the company went out of business they HAVE to pay you out because a gift certificate is bought with money, so you are to receive a product. It's the law =P

JustaAngel 6

damn FYL but i bet u can still sell it on ebay cause some people are extra slow,haha