By Anonymous - 08/02/2013 15:36 - United States

Today, I found a cup full of urine in the bathtub. No one in my family knows where it came from. This is the second time it's happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 308
You deserved it 2 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This calls for a hidden camera sting operation. You'll probably catch your father drunkenly stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Comments

I don't think that's really "fml" worthy, it's just kinda weird..

unknown_user5566 26

Are you seriously asking if OP's personal bathroom, in their home, is a "public pee room"? No. No it is not.

No one claims to own it. So if not by public then a ghost perhaps!!

Hmm, I dunno man... I heard once that urine comes from a bladder but now I'm not really sure...

Yeah, but first they cum from the testicles.

Hunny797, what the **** is your deal? Just... Just don't comment anymore.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Or the bathroom floor. Even worse. *shudder*

Someone is lying. I mean seems obvious enough and has a sick sense of humor.

Not the golden shower this time...the golden cup!

I get the feeling someone is just waiting for you to step in and knock it over...

If there is a female in childbearing age there, my money is on them. Taking a pregnancy test, but wanting to keep it on the down low.

Yeah, but leaving it in the tub is just low down.

Nowadays, you just pee on a stick and don't have to involve a cup.

On the package it actually suggest using a cup and dipping the stick, it's more efficient and you get a more accurate result...

perdix 29

Was it one of your family's cups, or a strange one? I gots ta know!

Is the glass half full or half empty? I need perspective.